Jefferson City, Tennessee, is a short drive from Knoxville and the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. Our facility is located close to downtown and Carson-Newman University. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Jefferson County Tourism provides a calendar of events, list of attractions and guide to hotels and restaurants.
- The Glenmore Mansion, built in 1868, gives visitors a glimpse into the life of the rich and famous with guided and self-guided tours.
- The Lost Creek Golf Club, located in nearby New Market, is a daily fee golf facility and includes a full line of services from grip refitting to professional instruction.
- Great Smokey Mountains National Park covers the border between Tennessee and North Carolina and has a variety of camping, hiking, swimming and nature watching opportunities for visitors.
- The Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism provides information about attractions, shopping, hotels and events in Pigeon Forge.